All camp Spots are 10’X15’
- All tents and personal items must be kept within the boundaries of your designated camp space.
- No more than 6 people per camp spot
- Campfires or charcoal grills are NOT allowed in the campground.
- NO pets are allowed in the campground area.
- A limited number of RV spots will be available. No hookups available.
Other Important Camping Info
- A gas grill will be available for everyone’s use in the common area. Be nice and share.
- Limited power will be available in the common area for cell phone charging.
- Potable water will be available near the dog park area for people to transport in their own containers.
- The showers at the Memorial Park Pool will open daily at 7:00 am and campers will receive vouchers for shower usage. The pool will not be open during that time; only the showers.
- Porta-potties will be furnished for campers.
- There is a tunnel near the large flag pole at Memorial Park that connects Memorial Park to Centennial Park. Festival goers should use the tunnel and not attempt to cross the busy street.
QUIET HOURS: 12AM - 7AM.
During this time, we ask that all campers respect others and refrain from playing music, loud talking, loud partying, etc.
There will be 24hr monitoring and security at the campground.
- Tent stakes longer than 6″ are prohibited to protect irrigation systems.
- No vehicles are allowed in the tent camping area.
- No Alcohol
- No glass allowed.
- No weapons or fireworks.